Saturday, February 21, 2009

Customer Photos make my day!


Check out these 2 beauties! Yep, some la*tee*da*kids apron skirts made it to Egypt in front of a pyramid and even with a Sphynx. Okay, so the cutest part of the picture might be that lil belly you just want to reach through your screen to grab, I totally agree. They are both so stinkin' cute and it made my day to see this. Gotta love those rainboots too!!! Hhhmmm, what do you think she is thinking??? I'd just love to know. Something about that stance with that head tilt, something good is going through her toddler brain, don't ya think? Oh how I hope to put some more stamps on my passport and get out to see more of the world. For now, stuff like this is pretty cool from folks who live around the globe. Thanks for sharing Jan, your babies are beautiful!!! Photo day tomorrow, can't wait to share a few more things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what I absolutedy love is tirquoise and brown. Pink and brown is one of my fave's too. But I'm ready for something different. My all time favorite is anyhing purple. So much that if you look at my daughters closet you would see way too much of it. But tirquoise and brown. Thats my pick....