Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sneak Peek of some new ruffles "Years Gone By"


I know I've said it a few times, but I'll say it just one more, I love this Darla line of fabric from Tanya Whelan. I also loved the Mediterranean line when it came out from the Gap. Gap's color scheme was a bold combination of navy, white and green. I thought it'd be fun to pull out the kelly green swing top they remade this year, and create some la*tee*da*kids custom, old fashioned floral ruffles to pair with the top. This print just reminds me of the years gone by so that's what they'll be called. Just add a cute kid and I think it's a winning combination! We're trying to get some photos and will be adding them to my Etsy store soon. Keep checking back to my blog, I've got a giveaway I'm planning for mailing list subscribers. stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to shoot these... oh, and I love the new soundtrack!