Monday, March 16, 2009

East meets West....a little Asian American Fusion


I sound like a new show on the Food Network don't I? Well, it really is just implying the love of Asian culture that I'm feeling right now. I love their bold use of color and I'm working on creating some pieces that take on a whole new feeling with a whole lot of personality and color! I've just finished my first piece and with any luck, will get some photos soon. I have been having a lovely time diving into some new fabrics that all start with an Asian flare. Keep watching and I'll be posting more soon! a photo of this one just doesn't do it justice as the main skirt really feels like it needs to be on a canvas, showcased as a piece of art. I consider it a walking piece of art, perfect for a little girl :-) Heading to Etsy soon!

2 comments: