Sunday, March 22, 2009

Soire'e Bouquet Twirly Skirts....just in time for Summer!


Both of my girls have very strong preferences towards color. I do my best when I carve out time to make things for them to create pieces that reflect their own personal tastes. Over Spring Break, we head out to visit Grandma & Grandpa at the lake for some lazy time in the sun and I actually packed my sewing machine and some fabric! Some people like to bring a book when they get a little break, I bring a sewing machine :) I had been wanting to do something coordinated for my girls and gave them the chance to pick their own color palette. I'll be offering just a few of these in my Etsy shop soon. I love how they turned out, very bright, Summery and girly. You can find them in my store now.

1 comment:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

love your work!! pretty things. I think I say that every time I stop.