Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Holidays and here's to 2010!!!


It's that time of year again! Wow, the days, weeks and months just continue to race by and I can't believe another year has passed. It's been a year full of lessons and abundant blessings! I am so grateful to all of the folks I continue to meet and who's children I have the pleasure of creating for! Thank you for the continued support and allowing me to do what I love to do.



Graphic design is not my forte. I take stabs at it but so far I remain at the beginner level! I'd love to learn more but for now, I find those folks that know what they're doing. I did a lot of searching on Etsy and Ebay and came across Jennifer's Store. I love finding and supporting the independent designer and she is so super nice! Such a wide variety to choose from and when it was all said and done, we came up with a new design based on the layout, colors and the # of photos that I wanted to use. I give her a BIG thumbs up, 5 stars :-) If you've got invitations for a party you need done, announcements you want designed, go ahead and check her out. She's fast, she's reasonable and just a super gal! I love my card this year so thank you Jennifer. I wanted to post to my blog for all the wonderful friends and customers to wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.



p.s. I'm already laying out some new designs for Spring 2010. Can't wait to share!

No comments: