Thursday, March 25, 2010

I love organization...especially when it's cute!


First off, I should start by saying someone ought to begin by monitoring my trips to Target! Wow, I can't seem to get out of that store without dropping a lot of $$. Today's trip was actually for a bottle of Motrin for one of my sick ones home with me today. I should know, a trip into Target is never just for the single item I walked in for :-) Spring is definitely in the air as I was admiring all the fun things they are lining the shelves with. I love all the bright colors that remind you that poolside parties are just around the corner. I saw these fun utensil caddies in all different colors. I grabbed my favorite color red already knowing exactly what mine was going to be used for. My sewing room can be quite a disaster zone at times. I've got things stored all over the place and have collected quite the number of tools(yes, we females have tools) attachments, fabric pens, rulers and more. I thought this would be the perfect way to store them. I loved that it had some height to it so my scissors didn't go toppling over and the individual compartments made space for lots of things. I grabbed one of my stickers designed and made by my good friend Cathy and added it to the front to personalize it. So, if you are in the same mood to Spring Clean and brighten things up in your own design center, these silverware caddies are great. Now my girls want one for their room for all their art gear.

No comments: