Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How Pinteresting!

Just like most of the world, I'm hooked on Pinterest and today I'm participating with a link up blog party. I really don't know how this happened, my new addiction :) I convince myself it will help me become better at all there is to know by the endless amount of info I can dig up! There is not enough time in 2 lifetimes to complete all the DIY projects, travel to all these beautiful destinations, make all of these recipes, decorate a home paying every attention detail down to the aesthetics in your laundry room, throw all these parties and of course, own and wear all these fabulous outfits people put together. A girl can dream right? Vision boards are inspiration and I for one, enjoy having a reference point to go back to when I do find a stretch of time to do something!

Well it's Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday so we decided to play. Here are some of my faves. I thought today I'd look at my crafts board since that was my initial interest that pulled me into the world of Pinterest. What is it you ask? Well if you need a definition, here ya go.



So here's a few that are on the top of my list to do.


How practical and easy is THIS? Perfect for sleepover, buh bye gross sandwich baggy.


Okay, now bring those sandwich baggies back, THIS is a cute and easy little project!


How adorable are THESE bookmarks! I'm definitely making these, gotta get the pics done so they are vertical with that funny capture of their personalities!

And of course I love THIS project.

The complete tutorial is found here on my blog and we have made countless flowers for hair. They make a wonderful way to finish wrapping a gift by including something so functional and pretty!

What are your favorite pins for the week?

No comments: